Company Milestones

Year 1939 Started operation in 223 Arab Street by founder Mr. Kua Kah Chay
Year 1960 Became a partnership - Chop Sin Gee Huat by the founder and his two younger brothers Mr Kua Goh Seong and Mr Kua Geok Lay
Year 1958 Bought 34 Penhas Road and used it as store
Year 1977 Converted into a private limited company and concentrated on stainless steel products Sin Ghee Huat Metals (Pte) Ltd
Year 1981 Bought and leased 6 Gul Street 3
Year 1988 Bought and leased 32 Gul Crescent for additional warehousing
Year 1992
Bought 21 Playfair Road
Year 1993
Moved office/store to 21 Playfair Road.
Year 1998 Redeveloped 34 Penhas Road, now known as 32 Penhas Road.
Year 2000
Relocated office to Ground Floor of 32 Penhas Road from 21 Playfair Road.
Year 2003
Bought No. 62 Tuas Basin Link for additional warehousing and sold 6 Gul Street 3

.